Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Siloam Camp 2008

Clay gettin' pumped up at REC time!
Well, here is just one of the tricks Chas learned on camp week...
she had already taught herself to do the fish lips but Olivia added the crossing eyes
and it stuck...LOL! They were cuties!
Actually, I didn't quite catch the picture, because they really did
cross their eyes too.

Clay and his new buddy James, (bald guy on left) and a couple others from Camp!

Concord Baptist kids at Siloam Camp 2008

Chas & Cher had a blast at camp! When we were packing up to head home she said, "Mom I don't want to go home, I just want to stay here at camp!" I think she had fun plus got a little spoiled by the Youth girls. Thanks girls for loving on our babies! Yall are sweet.

On the way home, Chas wanted to ride the tour bus with Daddy & all the kids

and again had a blast!
Her new trick... again! Too cute!

Okay this was the most VICIOUS and CRUEL game I have seen yet, but I TOTALLY Loved it! LOL It was called Cowboys and Indians... do you see the blue things on these girls heads... well that my dear would be DUCK TAPE! Yes 100% real duck tape that HURTS like you know what when ripped off. Well technically I wouldn't know due to, thankfully I was taking pictures, therefore did not play! Thanks for that one God! Anyway, one team (red tape) would circle around the other team (blue tape) and on the whistle would race to "scalp" off the tape from the opposite team. The only rules, guys couldn't rip off the girls tape, and rightfully so because this game got very intense and dangerous and lets just say hard core! However, I was pretty impressed with the girls and how into it they got! It was AWESOME! Our team won both times might I add. I must say I was very proud of yall during this game and hadn't laughed that much in quite some time!
The girls with more of the students...


I'm not sure who had more fun, my girls with them or vise versa!


Of course how could you not fall in love with my babies! ;)


(okay i know I know... that was a Momma statement, but TRUE!)
Lots of relay games and awesome competition. I still say RED team got jacked- they should have won! Oh well, yall are winners in my book!





Here Clay is pumping up the RED team!
You know Clay, he gets more into than the kids half the time.
Kristin, Tori and Maggie got Cherish started on saying, "Peace"
and doing the peace sign and they did it all week long! Cute!!!
(sorry Maggie I missed you in this pic.)



No comments: