Monday, June 9, 2008

Family Road trip -Branson, MO

Pretty Chastity Girl at The Dixie Stampede
The girls loved looking at the Horses! Chas was quite impressed
while Cher got her fill then wanted to run...


Precious Silly Baby

Chas loved all the girls dressed up in their BIG dresses!
Cher didn't want anything to do with them though!

Learnin to Ride their horseys!

Chas and Cher would always act like their umbrellas at home were stick horses and run around yelling, "horsey horsey," riding them together. I was going to make them some stick horses, but we found these cute ones at Dixie Stampede and they even make noises!




The girls and their new horseys!
Chas named hers "Amy" and Cher's is just plain "Horsey!"
Gettin ready for the show! They were so excited.
I love this one... the flash caught her sweet little eyes!

Daddy surprised us by coming home one afternoon and saying, "we are going on a road trip this weekend!" He knew we all needed to get away together and even though I fought with migraines all weekend, it was well worth it! I love spending time with my family!

1 comment:

hollywoodmom said...

Priceless! I love the natural shots. I can't get Alice to look at the camera. She runs away!