Sunday, June 8, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend- WaterPark

I have a lot of catching up to do on posting our pictures. Been battling sickness again- keep us in your prayers! But here is some from our trip to Mom and Dad's for Memorial Day weekend... Pure Summer Joy!
(if you could only hear the sound that goes with these pictures...
the giggles and laughter are priceless memories)
Thank you Lord for my fun girls!!!

Chas' precious silliness is so spontaneous but the laughter absolutely contagious!

This picture looks like Cherish is bravely taking on this water umbrella... but she enjoyed the water slightly from a distance this time around. By the end of the weekend though she was really warming up to the idea!



FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN
The girls wanted to go play in the shooting water spouts... so we all did....
until Cherish got over it... here goes her Sassy poutin march! DETERMINATION! I love it!!!
Poutin with her doesn't last for long... something else catches her attention way too fast!

"That looks fun sissy!"


I love the putting on shoe pictures! Her new saying is... "I do it!" And don't ever under estimate this child! Remember that determination picture-- she wants it done her way! Don't ask Clay or my parents where she gets that from. :)
Look at my girls, ready to go play in the water, as soon as the bucket finishes dumping!
(Guess you had to be there to understand that one!)
Playin in the water bubble with daddy!

Gettin some sunshine with "Mommie's Sunshine!"
Okay so maybe they get the faces from me...lol! (Guess you caught me, hun!)
Look familiar?

I love these of Chas and her Daddy! He was a trooper getting in that freezing water for Chas. Let's just say they caught colds from it, that have been traveling through the family since! lol... that the sacrifices you make for your kids!
But I have a feelin that they both loved every minute of it! Look at Chas' face!
She is our little fish!
Check out Mom and Dad's neighborhood waterpark facility... the girls LOVED it!
That's only half of it in that picture too. Amazing!
Cherish and her "Grendaaey" aka Granddaddy! Anytime he would leave her sight throughout the weekend she would yell for him at the top of her lungs! And by the way... that's loud!



Okay so I couldn't resist showing the faces of Cherish... and there are many of them!
This was not staged either... and believe it or not, she wasn't after anything,
just found a place to put her finger!
She loves wearing her glasses and will tell you she's "Cool!"
The girls on the way back to the water park!

Thanks Maw Maw and Granddaddy for a wonderful weekend!
We are ready to come back... miss yall already!





2 comments:

Krystal said...

Looks like fun!! Love the new pics of the girls. We miss you guys so much!

Mae Beth said...

Hey. Those are some GREAT pictures of the girls. I really miss yall. Come see us soon. We are leaving for Frontliners this Friday!! I am sooo excited. Please pray for me.