Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day Clay!
You are a wonderful Daddy to our girls and we are blessed we have you.
(Not too sure what the girls are looking at but I thought this picture was too cute!)

Enjoying being with Daddy... looks like he doesn't mind it too much either, huh?!

Kisses for Daddy!

flower picking...

(Everytime the girls go outside they love to pick flowers! As much as I love my flowers, I can't bring myself to not allowing them to pick them. I see it as them enjoying Gods beautiful creation. Plus the flowers will grow back but my girls won't always be out picking our flowers!)



Hug Daddeey!

This last picture is a glimpse of what Daddy experiences everyday he comes home. (You can barely see him in this picture due to the sun, but he is coming around the back of the car.) The girls both run to him yelling "Daddeey" usually and greet him with tight embraces to his legs unless he gets down in time to catch the HUGS! Chas and Cherish both love and adore their Daddy and I must say that I am beyond thankful for a husband who cares so much for our children. "Hunny we are proud of you and love you very much. Have a Happy Father's Day! (You deserve it!)"



No comments: