Monday, May 18, 2009

Girls Preschool Graduation & Program

Chastity and Cherish after their program with their Award's and Diploma. Sissy lovin's! Cherish went over to give her sissy a hug. They are sweetie's!
Cherish with her teacher's Mrs. Pam and Mrs. Louann saying "CHEESE!"

Chas with her Sweet Teacher's Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Crystal! It didn't take her long to love these caring ladies. We have been blessed with such great teacher's for our babies first preschool!
The girls did great in their little program the other night!!!! And, I actually didn't cry! It was so much fun from Cherish singing a little solo, unexpected by everyone, including herself when she started on the wrong song very loudly!!!! I loved it. It was the B-I-B-L-E! Then as Chas and her class came out on stage Cherish yells from the audience to "SISSY" for her to sit in the "RED CHAIR" bc that's the one she had sat in for her part! :) Oh I love these days! And Chas had her own little speaking part which she did fantastically on! I never thought my little Chas would be the one to get up in front of a crowd to say a part- but she did and I was so proud of her. She has come a long way since moving here! I love to see her feel free to be herself! Then the ending was the biggest blessing to my heart- although no one but our family knew it.... Chas's line was.... "We hope you enjoyed our show, now will you please join me for our blessing!" Then they ended by her whole class singing a prayer to God. But it wasn't just any prayer. It was our family prayer that Chas must have taught them! When Chas was a baby and we started teaching her to pray, we wanted to teach her to pray more than just for the food but to thank God for our Family and Friends and also to tell God we love him... and so she had to have shared that special blessing along with her whole class and in turn everyone who attended! Right then the Lord showed me what a difference one little girl can make! I love our babies! And look forward to seeing what the LORD is going to do in and Through their lives, even if it is bittersweet letting them grow up!
I am going to try and get some of their video up loaded on here, but we just got a new video camera, so it might take a little time figuring out how to do it!

No comments: