Thursday, July 24, 2008

Jumping Beans


All week long Chas wanted to do the bungee jumper at the Mall... so when Daddy came in town they did it together on his birthday!!!
Clay- you are such a good Daddy! I hope you've had a wonderful birthday. We are blessed to have you in our lives. I love being your wife and look forward to spending many more years with you! Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

She was sooo excited and loved it!


This was the only picture I got of Clay unfortunately, because there was a suspicious man eyeing my kids... so not taking my eyes off them, I wasn't able to get any of him flipping! But I think he had as much fun as Chas!



As you can see in this picture, Chas would jump as high as the second floor in the mall!

She wanted to do it again and so did Cherish might I add! :)

1 comment:

Anna said...

That looks like fun! Tell Clay I said Happy Birthday!!! Hope yall are all doing good!