Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Cherish

Dancing at her birthday party!
Cherish wanted a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse party... and when I (Christi) was her age I had this cute cowgirl outfit and Cherish wore the shirt for her party since it matched her Minnie ears!








Cherish working on blowing her bubbles...
Precious
"I did it!"- her famous saying!!!

My Proud Girl!

Maw Maw started having a dance party with the kids, cranking the music real loud and we all got into it, enjoying it! Clay even grabbed her for a dance, catching her by surprise. I love this one! Two of my favorite people in the world!!!
I love the looks of surprise, excitement and contentment on present pictures...


Brodie helping Cherish!

Eattin' Birthday Lunch...Yummy!
Excited about Mickey and friends on the cake!
Silly girl tasting her cake!
Cherish and Brodie licking the icing off the figurines...

Cherish Daisy's Little Cake...
Mom and I did the cake again this year.
Cherish picked Mickey Mouse Clubhouse themed birthday!
It's so hard to believe that my precious baby is now 2 years old! That just blows my mind. God is so good. I know I say that over and over, but it's only because He had proved it to me. I can't thank Him enough for my wonderful family.


Cherish Daisy, Mommy wants you to know that I love you with ever fiber within my being and praise the Lord for you. You bring PURE JOY to our lives daily with you carefree spirit and happiness. Always be yourself little one and never let anyone change you. God has fearfully and wonderfully made you! Remember Him all the days of your life. Love HIM with ALL your heart, soul, mind and strength! He will bless you for it baby!


1 comment:

Anna said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHERISH!!
I can not believe that you are two! I remember when you were born! I love and miss you!
Love,
Anna