Wednesday, July 9, 2008

FRONTLINERS 08

The girls found these Rubber Chickens in the Family room during Frontliners and Chas got beyond tickled each time she would squeeze it... as you can see! I wish you could have heard how contagious her laugh was, but the pictures pretty much show it! Hope you enjoy smiling because you can't look at these pictures without doing so!!! It's impossible!!!


I love this one with them looking at the chickens as they squeeze them!
I love it!!!


Chastity and Parker (our host family's youngest son) Rocking it out!
(He reminds me of my cousin Zachary when he was younger. Made me miss him all the more!)

Chas loves playing guitars!!! And our host family had lots of music instruments... so she was in "heaven!"
Our 2nd Mom, Cathy and T MAC!
(they were both on our team for the week)
The kids rushing out to go share Jesus. These pictures should pump you up to go witness!!! I loved seeing the kids enthusiasm just to go out door to door, in spite of the smothering HEAT and share the Love of our LORD! 113 people were saved that week! PTL!!!




No comments: