Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Sunshine @ the Park!

Finally a warm day after all the unexpected snow in Arkansas...and we took full advantage of it by going to the Park! There is just something about getting out of the house and away from everything as a family and going to have some pure F-U-N in the much needed Sunshine! I don't know who had more fun, the girls or us as you will see... Here I come Sissy...
Cherish is in the I can do that too stage; as she follows and wants to do everything Chas does or says. I love her hilarious personality and carefree spirit! And “momma” Chas takes care of her along the way.

Daddy I see the Park!!! "Let's Go!" The girls got overly excited from the parking lot. You would have thought they had never been to a park before. I guess the walls of our house were closing in on them too!

"Watch this!" That is a famous quote from both of the girls!
Precious BABY!

This spinning chair doesn’t look so challenging…but try one and you will see!
Chas made Mommy try it out. It was quite hilarious!





Chas would hold her hand out as Cher would try to grab it and they would get so tickled! I wish you could have heard the contagious giggles...Priceless to this momma and daddy!

Thank you Lord for my sweet family and the perfect day at the park!


No comments: