Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter Morning

Show the Light of Your Life the LIGHT of the WORLD!
Chastity and Cherish are growing so fast and as I look at these pictures from Easter morning I am reminded that we only have a brief few years to shine the Light of the World to them, as our life is but a vapor on the earth. It sounds sad to think about, however it's a challenge to me that we need to seize each and every day to teach them more about the only one who truly will matter in the long run, and that is Jesus Christ. The one who died for us so many years ago and rose again victoriously so that we might have a relationship and eternal life with HIM!
Praise you LORD! This year was all about picking flowers...beautiful creation!
This was a shot of my baby bringing Momma a flower.

Chas teaching Cherish the art of flower picking...
Hiding... well at least the girls thought they were hiding! Precious!!!
"Where are you?"
"Here I am!"
I loved the lighting in the picture...

Here is big sister taking sissy for a walk to have their pictures made...
She went a little too fast with excitement...
While down, flowers were discovered...so began the pick!!!

Pretty Baby Girl!
Our family!!! All because HE LIVES!
Our silly girls! I love pictures like this that catch their personality!!!
Mawmaw and Grandaddy came in town for Easter weekend and we had a
blast although it went by much too fast. We love you guys so much!!!

Hiding again...FUN FUN!!!
~ Beauty~
~Smelling the flowers~

I got one...
Happy Easter to all our family and friends!
We love you all!!!





2 comments:

Joey, Lins, and Ell Bell said...

Such sweet pictures! The girls are getting so big! I hope you are all doing well and adjusting well to your big move! I can't wait to catch up!

Amy said...

They are getting so big! They are gorgeous, just like their mama : ) Looks like ya'll are doing well! Take care : )