Saturday, March 1, 2008

My Agape Sr High Girls


Wow it's hard to believe that I'm not with you guys anymore. How sad that makes my heart. I do miss you already, but I trust that our Sweet Savior will bless yall incredibly as you seek after HIM with your whole heart! Girls stay strong in HIM alone and remember that HE has made each of you BEAUTIFUL and has a Purpose for each of your lives. Don't settle for what this world and others have to offer you, and remember that nothing nor no one will satisfy your soul like the LOVER OF YOUR SOUL will! So daily seek Him for His direction and will and you will be content and prosperous in all you do. He promises so in HIS word and it is ALWAYS true!
I love you all and will continue to pray for you guys. Stay faithful and be there for one another. Listen to Beth in SS-- she is full of godly wisdom and I know that she loves yall already. And keep in touch please... I want to hear how God is working in and through your lives! Stay Strong in HIM Beautiful!!!-- Christi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not the greatest picture of me I've ever seen!