Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Girl's Preschool Easter Party

Our Sweeties...

Chas was an Egg finding Machine! She would run and find tons of them! Her Daddy taught her some good strategy!;) She had a blast!!! Below is a picture of Chas and her best little friend in her class at school, Grace.
Okay so Cher found about 5 eggs then lost interest... so I found a pretty place to get some cute pictures of her. She started singing Chastity's little Dance song and doing the motions and this was just some of my favorites I snapped... although I must admit I have about 20 shots! She was melting this Momma's heart!
Cherish's latest trick is doing I Love You with her fingers! Too cute!

Getting into her song and dance! I love her sweet expression. My BABY!
Blowing kisses at the end of her song!

No comments: