Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Husband!


Let me just tell you a little about this man… number one he puts up with me and that should be enough said! No but really there are many days that I am just in awe of what the Lord has given him the strength and abilities to do. Right now he has two full time jobs. One as a Youth Pastor and I just wish you could see inside his heart to see how much he genuinely cares for these kids. He is a big kid himself so its awesome watching him interact with the students. Then he also now is the Music Minister at our church. God has so gifted him in leading others to the feet of Jesus in worship & with an amazingly beautiful voice. I love to hear him sing but especially in praises to the Lord. (Shaboutaque doesn’t count- and I’m sure I spelled that wrong.)

And of course as a Daddy- you should just hear our girls when Daddy is leaving to head to work. This is just a glimpse of what is said… “Hugs and Kisses Daddy. And hugs and kisses for Sissy tooooo. I love you with All my heart Daddy. Can I go with you to work Daddy. I wana go wit you Dahdee! (here comes the fussing to see if that will work) {Girls- Daddy has to go to work, but I will see you in a little bit. Have a good day and be good for Mommy. I love yall with ALL my heart too.} More Hugs and kisses Daddy…I love you with all my heart too...” Needless to say- his getting out of the house is never a quick thing. But he always takes time to let them know their Daddy loves them. It’s precious- and boy do they know that. They have him wrapped around their little fingers, but the feeling is mutual!

And as a husband!... If you received our Christmas card this will somewhat be a repeat, but I honestly know that there is no man on this earth who would love me the way Clay Weed does. He is such a great husband. No I didn’t say perfect (he doesn’t always pick up his shoes or throw his clothes in the laundry- lol)… but he is perfect for me! He loves me even when I don’t feel loveable- if that makes sense. But one of my favorite things about my hubby is how he can make me laugh like no one else. Sometimes, yes, he gets cheesy with it but I still love it! As you can see in this picture he is just pure fun! His love gives me a “glimpse” of Gods love for me!

Thank you Clay for every sacrifice you make for our family. You are wonderful and we look forward to many more years of loving you and sharing life!
I'll love you always & forever...
~Your blessed wife!~

No comments: