Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A House Offer

Okay to update those of you who are our prayer warriors or just wanted to know whats going on... we have had an offer on our house- which was way low and out of question simply because we have to get a little out of the deal in order to pay off a couple loans we have pending the sale. So we have counter offered as of this morning and are praying that God miraculously does something awesome. I'm trying my best to trust HIM! I know that HE is in control whether this deal goes through or not- I'm just not good at the waiting thing. However, this morning I just felt the Lord press upon my heart to let go and let HIM work and just trust HIM and my husband. So I decided to just simply shut-up and let Clay make the decision as far as what to counter offer and respond to this couple. As you probably know, that's not easy for me- but I pray the Lord honors and blesses it. Please pray for God's wisdom and guidance as we go through this. We should hear back this evening if the couple qualifies for the price Clay offered and is still interested. THANKS FOR ALL YOU MUCH NEEDED PRAYERS!

No comments: