Monday, October 1, 2007

Disney Trip

Chastity's Favorite Princess...Snow White!Our Beautiful Princess!!! Chas chose the colorful hairstyle, Snow White outfit, & Cinderella "glass" slippers, tiera and wand at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique.
Minnie and us!
Chas loved the Princesses of course!


Mickey and Us!


Sweet tired Cherish... She loved watching all the excitement
and we thank the Lord for strollers!

Daddy and Chas having fun! What a good Daddy!

The girls going for a walk through Disney!



1 comment:

Joey, Lins, and Ell Bell said...

It looks like you all had a wonderful trip! I love princess Chastity! Disney is a little girls dream land. I remember the first time I saw the castle when I was a little girl and thought it was amazing, alright I still do! I am happy you had a great trip!

Love ya,

Lindsay