Tuesday, May 8, 2007

What's Cherish Doing Now?

Well Cherish pulls up on everything now...here are some cute pictures of her new adventures... "There is no stopping me now!!!"
"I can get around and do fun stuff now...and I'm happy!!!!"
"Mom says it's time to start trying new things..."
"...I'm not too thrilled about chicken! This is my first taste...what do you think I think about this? YUCKY STUFF...Mom give me something good! Those cookies and M & M's and Jelly Bellys Sissy gets sounds good to me...LOL!" -Mom says NOT YET Grandparents! ;) bummer dude!

2 comments:

Nana said...

By summer she will be ready for Sonic ice cream with PopPop and Sissy!!!! Nana will bring her some good tasting Puffs!!!

Clay, Christi, Chastity and Cherish said...

No not yet Nana...she can't have real milk products until after a year. It can cause allergies in the long run or she could have an allergic reaction to it. Although Cherish thought it sounded good! Thanks for leaving a comment.
love- Chastity & Cherish's Mommy