Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

I am so blessed to be the mother of the two most precious children in the world. (I know you other mothers of course would have to disagree...but at least you know where I'm coming from.)


My Sweet Chastity. Oh there is no better word to describe her. She has one of the sweetest and kindest spirits I have ever seen in a child. She is tenderhearted, caring so much for and about others. At the most unexpected moment she will say something to someone she cares about to show her thoughtfulness. And the thing that I love most about it is she is completely genuine. Kids say what their little minds and hearts are truly feeling. So I know she has this tenderness about her honestly. She is extremely smart for her age too and a wonderful big sister! -Cherish loves her too death. Chas will often tell us (because I'm constantly saying it) that "she is growing up toooo fast!"--and she sure is. Everyday she seems to be taller and doing something else (she has to stay busy!) that I have to remind myself she is still my baby. I just thank the Lord for this moment I have while she is still little!

Mommy's Snuggle Bug--Chastity Denise!



Then my darling Cherish. Oh I could just squeeze her to pieces if it wouldn't hurt her. I love her determination I see in her already. She does have patience (with Chas...bless her heart) but I don't know how long that will last. I have this funny feeling she is going to be holding her own very soon! She is also going to be my climber. Most of the time Cherish wants to do her own thing and have her own space, but she melts me because when she is ready to cuddle...she will with Mommy! It seems with the second baby...time flies faster. Cherish is already pulling up and walking around things, climbing over and on low things, has 6 teeth with 2 more on the way, is saying a few things...Mama is rare, but she did say it once for me on Mother's Day!!! and she laughs all the time (especially at Chas). She is such a Happy Smiley Baby. We are incredibly blessed!

Mommy's adorable Cuddle Bug--Cherish Daisy!


Then there is my Laura Beth... if I had to choose one person for my girls to be like as they grow up it would be our precious Laura Beth. Not only is she absolutely beautiful on the outside...she is gorgeous on the inside, and that is what matters most! She has a love for the Lord that stands out among most others her age. LB has true character and integrity, and I thank the Lord for blessing me and my girls with her in our lives!

No comments: