Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Cherish's 3rd Birthday

Cher's Birthday Breakfast in bed with her favorite... boiled eggs and peanut butter sandwiches!

Yummy!
I can't believe my precious baby girl is now 3 years old. She is such a delight and brings more joy to our lives than I knew was possible. Cherish has such a bubbly personality and I love her independence. She is who she is and knows what she wants and I think that is a great characteristic. I pray that she does some awesome things for God with her boldness. One thing I know is that whoever she comes in contact with she shares her SUNSHINE and leaves a smile on their faces!
Cherish Momma and Daddy love you with all our heart and wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweetie! We pray that you ask Jesus in your heart and live for Him all the days of your life as He blesses your obedience to Him. Love you always and forever Munchkin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Cherish! I pray she keeps that dare devil boldness about her as well. (Wish I had some of it!)
-Christy