Saturday, August 2, 2008

Family Photo-shoot

I am so blessed!!! Today we had a little family photo shoot. We set the timer for the family pics but most the others Chastity took if she wasn't in them. And might I add she did pretty good! A little cropping and you would've never known a four year old took them.
"Thank you Sweet Lord for my precious family! You are sooo good to us!!!"

I love this Man!!! Can't you tell...


Sweetness! She loves lovin's... especially from her Daddy!


Clay's favorite of me.


Okay so the silliness began for Chastity. We love to hear our girls laugh so it kinda comes with the job description of being a Momma and Daddy... enjoy our talents! LOL




Okay so you have to admit that's talent! LOL
Now comes the sweet beautiful girls...
Cherish Daisy
Chastity Denise
~ Sister's lovin's~
I love my girls!
Above is the girls Candycane Canes they got at A to Z and have carried around non stop since (even to the mall).
The LOVES of my life. Thank you Lord for giving us a glimpse of YOUR TRUE LOVE! A Wonderful Daddy with his sweet baby girls!

2 comments:

Krystal said...

Awe. sweet pics! Miss you guys :)

Ryan, Stephanie, and Sadie said...

What a beautiful family!!
Ryan and I wanted to say hello! hope you all are doing well!