Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Painting PINK!



My good friend Kristi Hays- to the rescue to help paint and help me not go insane!
Silly girl!
TADA... it's PINK!

With Chastity being 4 now and us living in this house temporarily and the church tearing it down after we move out; in order to build the new church building here, I decided to let Chastity pick her own room color to paint over the wall paper currently in there and make it a little more HER's! With all that being said, can you guess what color she picked??? Yep you got it, if you know Chas at all...PINK!!!! And not just any PINK... REAL PINK! Check it out... Oh and thanks Kristi for helping us paint! Hope you enjoyed the pink highlights as much as Chas did!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Hey Weed's,
I love Chastity's room! PINK!!! That was my favorite color when I was her age. Hope everything is going good. Also, I now have a blog!