Thursday, December 13, 2007

Ballerina Chastity



My beautiful Ballerina with her sassy new hair cut.



After 1st dance class...doesn't she look bigger already!
(with her snack--she worked hard for that one:)



...okay so she is still looking like my baby in this one.

Chastity had her 1st dance lesson today! She was bubbling, she was so excited. And I wish you all could have been there to see her come prancing out of the Dance Class so proud. Chas and her friend Hannah came walking out holding hands as if they had bonded and now shared something so dear to both their hearts...the gift from God of dancing. Something every little girl (or female-- young or old-- for that matter) loves to do!


Showing us what she did in dance class and all she learned...




Daddy and Chas have a special song they always dance to call "Cinderella"


by Steven Curtis Chapman. This is them dancing to it...
This one above is absolutely priceless to me!!!



Here is where she said... "I gotta tell you a secret Daddy."



..."I'll always be with you Daddy," she said.



Which as you can see in this picture melts him, bless his heart! She says this every time they dance, so I was delighted to catch it in the picture so we can remember it forever. And, so I'm sure Clay will attempt to hold her to it...LOL! Sweet memories that we will cherish in our hearts forever! Thank you Lord!!!

1 comment:

Joey, Lins, and Ell Bell said...

How cute is your little ballerina? How much fun!