Saturday, June 16, 2007

The BEACH!!!!



Well, we hated leaving Clay behind (he had to stay and work), but we had a nice refreshing week at the beach with my family (Maw Maw, Granddaddy, Uncle Tommy, Aunt Krystal & Brodie). I can't help but sit in awe when I'm at the beach, at what the Lord has created -if not for anyone but me. It must run in my blood, for there is no place I'd rather be. And I must say I think my girls are close to being just as in love as I am! Both Chastity and Cherish loved playing out in the sand, watching -the waves of the ocean, dolphins, pelicans, sea gulls, sand fiddlers or searching for crabs. Here are a few of our vacation pictures...more to come later!


I am so blessed! Thank you precious Lord for my girls...I can't thank you enough for the love you pour into my life through them!Chas & Mommy love our nosey noseys!Cherish gives kisses now!!!! We cherish each one!

Everytime the breeze would come Cherish would get so excited

and she loved watching the waves crash.

My big girl! Where has the time gone...she is growing so fast.


Sweet Brodie man... Isn't he adorable! Momma Chastity taking care of the babies.


AAAAAAAAAght Cherish...don't eat that starfish!

My beautiful Beach Princess-Chastity!
Sweet sisters spending the evening out on the beach in our PJ's.


Cherish & Brodie...play buddies! They were hilarious...

all week they would take eachothers pacifier and switch.

It was fun having them together. Wished we

didn't live so far from one another.
Our crazy Cherish Daisy! She is so full of life! There is never a dull day with our girls.
I have a great brother. He is a good daddy too, I must say! (I miss you guys already!)

Out building sand castles with Granddaddy one morning. Chastity didn't waste time changing into her bathing suit if she could get away with it...she just wanted to get out on the beach!

1 comment:

Joey, Lins, and Ell Bell said...

Great pictures from the beach! Despite the situation of leaving Clay it looks like the all the girls had a blast at the beach! I can't believe what a big girl Chastity is as well! It's crazy how time flies!

Love ya!

Lindsay